Friday, May 11, 2007

YOUR LIFE IS YOUR CHOICE

THE LIFE YOU LIVE IS YOUR CHOICE

Thanks for reading my first post and a bigger thank you for checking out my articles at www.goarticles.com (if you have not done this,please do it now).Today i want to talk about the CHOICE we take as it affect our lives.I have always believed what you become in life has to do with the decision you have taken before or the one you are going to take in future.

In the bible,Joshua declared "I and my household will serve the LORD".It was a personal decision.Nobody helped him to take it.He took it and that was the end of it.He did not bother himself with what others feel about this.To him, their view is not important.We all know Joshua made exploits for the LORD.

Moses was another good example,he declared "i am placing before you life or death,choose life that you may live".It was an advice to the children of israel.He was not forcing it on them- they are to choose.

Whatever you choose in life determines your destination in life.I have always informed my students at the begining of every term to make a choice- whether to work hard and get a good result at the end of the term or to play their time away and fail at the end of the term.They should make a choice.We all have the right to choose what we want in life.Remember again YOUR CHOICE TODAY DETERMINES YOUR DESTINATION IN LIFE.I am wishing you all the best as you begin to take the right choice today.

Sesan Oguntade
Learn about home business.
Visit
www.internetdollars.biz

No comments: