Friday, November 28, 2008

WINNERS ARE DOERS

Incontrovertible evidence has been provided by people all over the world who cracked the “success code” that there are no ways around winning than doing.
If you want to be a success and if you desire to be in control of your financial life; if you want to change your position from just having to barely get along and start living your dream, then you must wake up to the fact you must be a Doer.
Doing simply means taking action. You have to learn how to act to what you know is the answer to what you desire to be, irrespective of how tough or challenging doing so could be.
Now every honest achiever will tell you that it has never been easy.
No it isn’t! I should know. I‘ve been there many times in the past and I am right in the middle of one as I write this article. It is tough as nail!
But as I struggle to place my foot on the next rung of the ladder I’m climbing to the top, sweating profusely and having my energy and resources sapped in the process, I know that there is no alternative to persisting and getting on with the job at hand until I’m through with it.
While every conceivable discouraging situation is doing their best to get my attention and make me abandon the project which, if completed, will strengthen my ability to earn even money with absolute peace of mind, I’m resolutely focused on that time when I would reach the goal and be in a position to embark on another grand project that will enable me to empower Nigerians (the world) to be the success that GOD created them to be.
And of course, I’ll be able to easily afford one or two more toys!
If you ask any of us- I mean those of us who have mastered the secrets of taking action non-stop until we achieve our goal. That is the way it works out. We resist temptation of giving up; of blaming others for what we thought we ought to have which we don’t have… and keep finding a way to our goal.
The point is this: every successful man or woman creates their own luck. They get a road map. They work hard at following the map or playing out the script and they stick with it until they get the result they desire.
That’s it
Sunny Ojeagbese (Dr) is the owner of www.sowealthlibrary.com

No comments: