Monday, March 3, 2008

Success Quotes For Your Inspiration 1

"Every man is the architect of his own fortune "
... Appius Claudius

For there to be a reaction, there must be an action. Action and reaction are equal and opposite ( Newtons 3rd law of motion ).
Great fortunes fly in the direction of great Doers.
Get busy with great tasks and you will see great results running after you.
I once took time to provide a solution to students problem in math and it happened to be my first product. The reaction to this was very encouraging. I have sold lots of copies and it has even given me the opportunity to meet people i will never believe i would meet.
Soon, i hope to sell this product on the net for the whole world to enjoy it.
you can get a brief preview about the book at www.rocktech.biz/math.html

My dear friend, take that step and wait for the result.

Till next, keep on pushing.
sesan

No comments: